Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Belgium and Argentina - Football World Championship

This has nothing to do with books, but I think this championship is part of our life during two weeks. My husband, Martin, and I have just been down to the municipality house where they had an open viewing of the game between Belgium and Argentina. It was very atmospheric, and people were dressed up in whatever with the Belgian colours, yellow, red and black. There has been a good atmosphere all over Brussels since the game started since things were getting well for the "Red Devils" as they are called. It seems it is also something that unites Belgium, more than anything else.

However, in the end, after quite a good game, and with a lot of opportunities for the Belgians, Argentina won with one goal, made after only 8 minutes. Nevertheless, the 'stimmung' was great and people were happy. Here some photos, rather dark from the event.


The 'Bosuil' meaning the 'Forest Owl' and situated next to the forest, where we normally take our walks. The good Belgian beer were flowing and the atmosphere, very good. Unfortunately, not further achievement for the Belgians. But it was good as long as it lasted.

Now we are waiting for the match Netherlands and Costa Rica. Being neighbour's, not only to Belgians and Germans, we also have Dutch neighbours. So, our hopes tonight will be with the Dutch team.

Have a nice watch at the continuos games! Let the best team win!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster