Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

A couple of more books...!

Just before I left Sweden I bought four more pocket books. There is this offer of 'Buy 4, Pay for 3'. Fair enough. Three of them are Swedish and one is American.

The Content Reader


Nässlorna blomma by Harry Martinsson
A Swedish classic. Martinsson was awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1974.
Blekingegatan 32 by Lena Einhorn
A book about Greta Garbo. The title is the address where she lived. Lena Einhorn wrote a very good biography about Siri von Essen, one of the wives of August Strindberg.

Alkemistens dotter by Carl-Michael Edenborgh
A new writer for me. It is about alchemists in the 18th century. Sounds interesting to me.

The Art of Hearing Heartbeats by Jan-Philipp Sendker

Also a new acquaintance to me. A successful New York lawyer, happily married with two children, just leaves without an explanation. Four years later, his wife finds an old love letter that was never posted, addressed to an unknown woman with an address in Burma. His daughter Julia hopes this means he is still alive and sets of to look for the woman in the letter. Sounds absolutely thrilling to me, and the Swedish reviews are ravishing.
Well, these an the other ten books I bought has been added to my TBR list, which turned a little bit longer again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster