Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Advent Calendar, box no. 18 - European Reading Challenge 2018

Hello again. Today was a very relaxing day. Yesterday was tough since I had a problem with a blocked back of the neck. I could hardly move and the pain went down into the arm. A little bit of rest and medication took care of that; so today I managed to swim for half an hour, ten minutes in the jacuzzi, 10 minutes in the hamam, and ten minutes in the aroma sauna.



After that reading from the book I got for Christmas present last year; Duktiga kvinnors revansch by Birgitta Ohlsson (Good Women's Revenge). I was written before the #Metoo campaign, and it makes it even more actual today. Review will follow next year.

I am on for another of my favourite challenges next year. Hosted by Rose at the Rose City Reader.  "The idea is to read books by European authors or books set in European countries (no matter where the author comes from). The books can be anything – novels, short stories, memoirs, travel guides, cookbooks, biography, poetry, or any other genre. You can participate at different levels, but each book must be by a different author and set in a different country – it's supposed to be a tour."


For more information, please visit the web-site. Here are the tours, and I will go for "Five star - deluxe entourage"


FIVE STAR (DELUXE ENTOURAGE): Read at least five books by different European authors or books set in different European countries.

FOUR STAR (HONEYMOONER): Read four qualifying books.

THREE STAR (BUSINESS TRAVELER): Read three qualifying books.

TWO STAR (ADVENTURER): Read two qualifying books.

ONE STAR (PENSIONE WEEKENDER): Read just one qualifying book.

Want to jump on the train? Head over to Rose and register.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster