Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Book swapping - new books

Well, it seems I was too much into the problems with the Google+. I apologise to all of you who are pestered with my 'add to circles', probably too many times. Hopefully, now it works all right. So, I simply forgot to tell you what books I swapped. Here they are:


Sashenka by Sebastian Sebag Montefiore. I love his history books, I have two that I have not yet read about Stalin and Jerusalem. I read the book about Potemkin which is absolutely fascinating. Could just not stop reading.

Fatal Voyage by Kathy Reichs. I have read one of her books before, and I liked it very much. Of course I am a fan of Bones, and this series is based on Reichs' books. A must read that it.

Daughter of Fire by Barbara Erskine. This is one of these 'connected reading' book. I am now reading, hope to finish by tonight, a book about the Celts. And...in this book there is a chapter on female queens of the Celts time, Cartimandua. Just when I am reading this book, I stumple upon this fictional book by Erskine. Fantastic!

Kristin Lavransdotter by Sigrid Undset is a classic which I have not yet read. So it is about time and I was really happy to find this book.

The Untouchable by Gerald Seymour rings a bell. I think I have read about this book on one of the many blogs I am following. Seems like a great suspense novel.

Looking forward to read these books one day. They are competing with all the other books on my TBR shelves!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster