Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Advent Calendar, box no. 14 - Full House Reading Challenge 2018



The Full House Reading Challenge is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and it is high time to sign up for the 2018 challenge.  I managed to fulfil the challenge in 2017 and I really loved choosing the books for the criteria in the grid. Here are a few guidelines, for more visit her web-site:

It will run from January to December 2018; publish a post with your intentions and link it to the web-site; add your reviews if you have any, not obligatory. Here is the grid.


Looking forward trying to combine this challenge with my TBR challenge. Well, the future will tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster