Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Advent Calendar, box no. 9 - A finalised challenge

Today I am proud to announce that I have finalised one of my challenges. There will probably not be that many that I have managed to follow up thoroughly, so very proud of this achievement. The challenge is the Full House Reading Challenge 2017 hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. Here is the list



Non fiction - Kapare och Pirater/Privateers and Pirates by Lars Ericson Wolke
On TBR for 2+ years - The Dream of Scipio by Iain Pears
More than 500 pages - Buddenbrooks by Thomas Mann
Page Turner - Effie by Suzanne Fagence Cooper
Middle Grade Book - Lisbeth by Ragnhild Hallén
2017 published - Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
Published pre 2000 - Notes from a Small Island by Bill Bryson (1995)
UK/European author - The Temporary Gentleman by Sebastian Barry (Ireland)
Back List book from fav. author - Eden Close by Anita Shreve
Book from a list - Kim by Ridyard Kipling
Award Winner - Brazzaville Beach by William Boyd
Book about books - All Roads Lead to Austen - A Yearlong Journey with Jane by Amy Elizabeth Smith
Size word in the title - Blood and Guts: A Short History of Medicin by Roy Porter
Two worded title - left bank by Kate Muir
Debut book - Spring tide by Cecilia and Rolf Börjlind
Cozy mystery - Maigret Mystified by Georges Simenon
Food on cover or title - Picnic at Hanging Rock by Joan Lindsay
Book from childhood - The World Around in 80 Days by Jules Verne
Diversity book - Dr Luther and Mr Hyde by Per Svensson
Australian/NZ author - Picnic at Hanging Rock by Joan Lindsay
Western - Notorious by Janet Dailey
USA/Canadian author - Lord John and the Hand of Devils by Diana Gabaldon (American)
Not really for you - The Paris Architect by Charles Belfoure
Attractive cover - The Last Girls by Lee Smith (Swedish version)
Borrowed - Alfred Bernhard Nobel by Kenne Fant



There are 25 books in this challenge and a nice variety of genre books. I will sign up for the 2018 challenge. Great way to read books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster