Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2018 - Reviews

The Content Reader


Bev at My Reader's Block has linked up for our first reviews of the year. I read nine books in January, of which five came from my TBR shelves. Of these I have so far written reviews on four. Here they are.

One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez (review will come). It took me quite a while to finish this magical realism and I have still not made up my mind what I really think about it.

Hunting Season by Andrea Camilleri. Another magical realism and a murder mystery at the same time. It takes place in Sicily in 1880 and is wonderfully written.

The Mysteries of Beethoven's Hair by Russell Martin and Lydia Nibley. A historical mystery following a lock of Beethoven's hair through history. Exciting.

Finding Your Element by Ken Robinson. A guide how to find your passions in life.

Love in a Blue Time by Hanif Kureishi. My first book by him, but maybe not his best. I had difficulties engaging in these short stories.

I still have seven books to go to read Pike's Peak, but I am doing my best. How about your. How are you doing in your mountaineering efforts?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster